1- Homemade Foot Cream Recipe
- mustard oil
- Coconut oil
- almond oil
How to get ready:
Place a cup of wax in a shallow saucepan and set the burner to low heat. Let the wax melt. After melting, add 3 teaspoons each of mustard, coconut and almond oils. Mix all the ingredients so that everything is well mixed. Keep stirring until you feel all three oils have completely mixed into the wax. Turn off the fire and let cool. After cooling, it becomes smoother and creamier. Store it in a clean container.
How to use: You can use this natural foot cream every evening to massage your heels and feet to make them softer and restore heels.
2- Moisturizing foot sage with milk and honey
- 3 tablespoons cold milk
- 1 cup honey
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 3-4 drops vanilla essence
- 2-3 tablespoons of almond oil
- Place milk and honey in a container and heat over low heat.
- Add orange juice and almond oil while stirring.
- Take it off the fire and let it cool down.
- When cool, add vanilla essence and stir.
- Pour the cream into a container and store in the refrigerator for later use.
- Apply this to washed feet every night before bed.
- Leave for an hour and then wash off with cold water
- 3- Moisturizing foot sage with cocoa butter and tea butter
- ½ cup cocoa butter
- ½ cup olive oil
- 12 drops tea tree oil
- 10 drops peppermint oil
- 20 grams of beeswax
- Melt the beeswax in a water bath.
- Slowly add butter and cocoa butter.
- Finally, after turning off the heat, add two essential oils.
- Cool the mixture and pour it into a container.
- Apply to clean feet, put on socks and leave overnight.
- Store the remaining amount in the refrigerator for future use
- 4- Coconut & Shea Butter Sage Nourishing Foot
- ½ cup shea butter
- ¾ cup coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons beeswax
- 10 drops of lavender essential oil
- 3 vitamin E capsules
- Melt the shea butter and beeswax in a water bath.
- Add coconut oil and lavender essential oil.
- Open the vitamin E capsules and add the oil to the mixture.
- Gently mix everything into a homogeneous mixture and pour into a bowl.
- Apply to clean, rubbed feet before bed and leave overnight.
- Store the rest of the mixture in the refrigerator.