1- Vitamin E for healthy nails
The main factor that leads to weak nails is a lack of moisture. And vitamin E is very effective at restoring moisture, which helps improve the condition of your nails, making them strong and healthy.
- First, extract some oil from the vitamin E capsules.
- Now apply the extracted oil on your nails.
- Then massage for 2-3 minutes.
Use this medicine every day before going to bed.
2- Green tea for strong nails
Green tea is full of antioxidant benefits that help keep your nails strong and healthy.
- Boil a glass of water in a saucepan.
- Now add some green tea leaves.
- Then let it cool a bit.
- Then soak your nails in tea for 10-15 minutes.
Use this remedy twice a week for best results.
- Take a bowl and add 2 to 3 teaspoons of green tea.
- Now add a pinch of salt and 2-3 drops of wheat germ oil.
- Then mix all the ingredients well.
- Soak your nails in the mixture for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then dry it with a clean towel.
Use this remedy 2 to 3 times a week.
3- Flaxseed for perfect nails
Flaxseed contains vital components such as potassium, magnesium, B vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids that can keep your nails strong and healthy.
- Just rub some linseed oil on your nails.
- Then massage for a while.
Repeat this remedy every day before going to bed.
4- Sea salt for nail care
Sea salt contains various healing properties that can improve the condition of your nails and make them strong and shiny.
- First take a bowl and add hot water.
- Now add 2 tablespoons of sea salt.
- Then soak your nails for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After that, wipe your hands with a clean towel.
Repeat this remedy daily for best results.